"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, September 16

What goes on in my mind is now accessible for the average Joe/Jane.


I am often picking up groceries, weeds, or my nose when a brilliant thought crosses my mind. I have been meaning to write these things down somewhere so I thought I would start today.

Most of my thoughts are so brilliant, I never vocalize them to anyone for fear of retribution. My kids are too young to talk to and the last thing Carin wants to talk about is the economy or politics. Since my daily contact with my circle of friends is more like a dot at this point in my life, I thought I would offer a place for the outsider to see how muddled this brain of mind becomes during the day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

i hope you don't spend too much time picking your nose....

Unknown said...

Nice work Chugger. I love it. Maybe, I'll follow your lead someday because I feel I'm in the same situation. No one I'm around wants to talk politics, economy, etc. Great viewpoints.