"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, October 21

ESPN's new High Octane, Heart-Pounding Programming!!!


Carin and I were flipping through the channels tonight and I saw Madden Nation on ESPN. Now, I have never been one for video games. I had the first Nintendo with duck hunt. The parents splurged and got the set with the orange gun and power pad. I enjoyed myself but it never encompassed my entire life as it did with other friends who have apparently fallen victim to the CAGS. (Chronic Adult Gaming Syndrome) Nothing wrong with a little serious gaming every now and then but when it encompassed your whole life to the point that you are watching other people on TV play video games, you may have the condition. If you are too lazy to actually play the video game or obsessed enough to not even watch real people playing the game, you have some serious problems my friend.

In the very little research I did on the program, I did find out that this year is season three....sorry people this is not filler programming...it's the good stuff.

1 comment:

J.Comics said...

haha, that's funny, I'm the younger generation brother chugg, I think that I may be in trouble... not because I'm addicted to video games, but because my friends are.